Sumex Design Visualization Services allow a Contractor and Owner work together on their projct to see exactly what they are building before construction starts. Whether it’s a small bathroom remodel or new home construction, our visualization services can give you the confidence that what you see is what you’re get. Conceptualization benefits not only the owner, but the contractor. Here are some of the benefits from Sumex Design Visualization Services:
- Visualize Projects - After your architect or contractor has drawn up plans for your project, Sumex Design will convert them from paper drawings to a 3D Image of the project. You select the windows, doors, fixtures, countertops, finishes and other components you want on your project. Under the direction of you or your contractor, we will review placement of each product, and the sizes of rooms and spaces in the project.
- Conceptualize Space - When your space needs to be planned out, and is already built, Sumex Design can help you conceptualize the most efficient and effective way to use your space. Whether you’re planning office space for a tenant, or remodeling your home, we can help you create the space you’re looking for.
- Illuminate - Natural light is always preferred in a space. by illuminating the project, Sumex Design can perform a “solar study”, recreating the amount of natural light coming in through your windows and skylights. The accuracy of the analysis is based on the exact location of the project, the time of day, and date. With this type of analysis, you can minimize the number of light fixtures necessary and save electricity by maximizing the amount of natural light coming into the building.
- Simplify Estimation - Along with visualization and conceptualization, Sumex Design can provide quantities of each component as well as baseline material quantities and lumber lists to simplify estimating. We can be as detailed as you need, from simple square foot areas, to areas and dimensions of walls, floors and roofs, all the way to exact piece counts and accurate rafter and truss designs. We can tailor an estimation package to fit your budget.
- Eliminate Changes - During construction, moving and changing products is a costly and often impossible undertaking. When you visualize the project before you build, you can confirm that the product is what you wanted, and is where you wanted it to be. Sumex Design checks the project for interference between components to make sure products fit in their intended spaces, and even perform lighting analysis to make sure your space has enough natural and artificial light.
- Save Money - Before spending thousands of dollars on products, be sure that they are exactly what you wanted. Products like tile and flooring that are hard to visualize, and even harder to return, see them alongside other products in their actual installed location with Sumex Design Conceptualization Services.